Elisa is a music player designed to be simple and nice to use.
Elisa project has now an official mailing list hosted by kde (Elisa mailing list). Alexander Stippich is now a regular KDE developer and we felt a list was good to coordinate work on Elisa. I am also very happy, to nine years after I joined KDE, to have the honor to recommend somebody. I still remember how excited I was at that time.
Following blog post from Kevin Funk on binary-factory service (KDE binary factory), Elisa windows installers are regularly built. Thanks a lot to the KDE windows contributors. They do a lot of work to help projects like mine.
The following things have been integrated in Elisa git repository:
- Fix the case of albums with same title but different cover images by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Do not duplicate albums when a track is missing album artist metadata by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Hopefully fix compilation for neon distribution by Matthieu Gallien ;
- By default tracks are from disc 1 now: fix some tracks being from disc 0 by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Fix play list save and restore when exiting and launching the application by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Rename default license file to match documentation on community KDE wiki by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Add a reference to a snapshot for Elisa appstream metadata by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Rename Qml import to org.kde.elisa by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Give credit to astippich by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Lower requirement for frameworks except for kdoctools. This is needed to built on binary-factory.kde.org by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Print a warning if KFileMEtaData version is older than 5.39.0 that can crash when used the way Elisa code is using it by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Add a test for MediaPlayList persistence by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Make text vertically aligned to center for NavigationActionBar by Alexander Stippich ;
- Alexander Stippich changed icons in playlist entry such that :
- Playing indicator and remove button now share the position. indicator becomes invisible when entry is hovered or selected ;
- Play button is transformed into a play pause button, allowing pause in the playlist entry. this is also a nice way to indicate the playing status when hovered or selected ;
- Add automatic tests for MediaPlayList by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Remove extra rowsInserted signals in MediaPlayList when adding tracks from an artist by Matthieu Gallien ;
- When reselecting e.g. the all albums view with the view selector, the stackview shows a previously opened album. Reset to the initial item when the view selector is used by Alexander Stippich ;
- Add a test for tracks removal via TracksListener and fix some bugs by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Fix XML in copyright text for about dialog by Alexander Potashev ;
- Allow to display all albums from an artist directly from the view of one of its albums by Matthieu Gallien ;
- Do not extract i18n messages from localFileConfiguration/ to elisa.pot by Alexander Potashev.