Elisa is a music player designed to be simple and nice to use. It allows to browse music by album, artist or all tracks. You can build and play your own playlist. We aim to build a fluid interface that is easy to use.
Alexander has made yet another round of improvements to the UI and especially improved a lot the playlist by making it more fluid. It really feels much better now (at least for me).
I have added the possibility to load or save playlists. It is currently restricted to tracks already known to Elisa. More work is needed to support any audio files.
The following things have been integrated in Elisa git repository:
- delete outdated todo list by Alexander Stippich ;
- fix player being stuck when same track is played in random mode by Matthieu Gallien ;
- enhance content view navigation by Alexander Stippich:
- The backspace key is now also accepted for back navigation in e.g. the artist album view ;
- A mouse area is added to MediaBrowser to allow back navigation with the mouse backbutton ;
- Focus is forced on the stackview when arist or album is opened. Without this, the back key navigation is only working when it is actively focused by the user, e.g. by a mouse click ;
- deduplicate code for the content view and adjust visual appearance by Alexander Stippich ;
- merge MediaPlayList and PlayListControler to reduce size of code by Matthieu Gallien ;
- make margins consistent and remove horizontal separator in playlist by Alexander Stippich ;
- show passive notification when a track fail to play by Matthieu Gallien ;
- remove context menus by Alexander Stippich ;
- overhaul RatingStar by Alexander Stippich ;
- add possibility to load and save a playlist at format m3u from two buttons at bottom of playlist by Matthieu Gallien ;
- fix problems with dependencies and make some optional ones be required. Require all tier1 dependencies if they are also supported on Windows and
Android by Matthieu Gallien ;
- more improvements to playlist by Alexander Stippich:
- Some more improvements to the playlist. First of all, adds more animations and fixes T6295.
- Fixes some scaling issues and makes Show Current Track also select the item to highlight it better.
- Converts actions to use signals
- shorten the play now and replace play list button text by Alexander Stippich;
- add a readme for packagers following some feedback in #kde-devel by Matthieu Gallien ;