I have decided to try to publish a short or not too short blog post each week some development happen in Elisa Git repository. I am inspired amongst others by the current posts about development of Kube.
I have updated the wiki page bout Elisa to include howto build instructions Elisa. Please have a look and improve them if you can.
The following items have been pushed:
- A fix for memory leak when modifying the paths to be indexed by the Elisa files indexer ;
- Do not display the disc number in play list when the track is from an album with a single disc.
I am still working on the notifications and a small progress has been made for the integration of visualizations when playing music.